New Video: Best Way To Fill Out The Big Brother Online Casting Application

by Dan Gheesling

If you haven’t heard the big news in the Reality TV casting world: Big Brother now allows you for the first time ever to apply online.

The process has made things a lot easier for the casting company to sort through all of the submissions and it also changes how you need to approach applying.

The good news is all of the tips, strategies, and tricks you have learned in How A Normal Guy Got Cast on Reality TV and the How To Get On Reality TV: Complete Step by Step Guide still work.

It is important to realize the process of applying for Reality TV shows will always be evolving and changing, but the skills and strategies you need to use to audition and apply will always stay the same.

To help you navigate the new Big Brother Online casting website I have put together a short video walking you through the entire application process.

What is Covered In The Video:

• The #1 Thing You Must Not Forget When Applying
  • 3 Basic Casting Eligibility Rules
  • The 2 Most Important Questions Online Application Questions to Answer
  • One Simple Trick To Help You Write Your Personal Biography

Watch The Video Here:

What Did You Think?

I would love to hear what you thought of the video!  Share your thoughts on comments below or drop me a line on the Facebook page!  If you really enjoyed the video I would appreciate if you would share the link with your friends on Twitter!  Thanks so much for watching guys!

Preview My Story Free:

Learn tips from my story on how to get cast on Reality TV! Sign up now!

{ 12 comments… read them below or add one }

Ruth Zive March 13, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Bravo Dan! Love the use of video! You did a great job.

Colleen March 13, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Holy Cow you did so well!!!!!!!!!! I’m laughing at the karate kid stuff.. You’re crazy lol But only the good kind, so don’t worry..lol You looked great and sounded great. You do sound like you have a cold..–Personal observation. Sorry. lol –Still laughing :)
I wanted to tell you I LOVED LOVED LOVED the colors, Dan it just looked so good. Really it did. Wow. Was this the “Camtasia” idea you got from Pat Flynn ? The colors and the way you pointed things out..Sorry for my lack of computer knowledge. :) I really think this is going to be a great series! Let me know if I can do anything more to help get the word out! :) Please, it would my pleasure to help ;) Take Care, Colleen

simon March 14, 2012 at 2:55 am

Great Video Dan, this is something the Big Brother Community really needed to help with the casting process.

tyler March 14, 2012 at 8:16 pm

I was going to be a smart ass and say if you need “help” filling out the application, then you have NO chance of making it on the show. But….after going over a few past ex-HG’s, that wouldn’t be true. Very informative, and I’m sure very helpful to many. Good job Dan, keep it up. :)

Dan Gheesling March 18, 2012 at 11:29 pm

Thanks for taking time to watch the video Tyler! Every aspect of the casting process is important – hopefully the video also helps to prove that to people who really want to get on! Thanks for commenting. Hope you come back to check the site out.

Teentriumph March 18, 2012 at 3:21 am

Hey Dan – I stumbled across your video yesterday while I was watching some of your interviews from past seasons. It was impressive to say the least.

I was wondering if you want a video intro for your Youtube channel? Because I can make you one if you would like.

Dan Gheesling March 18, 2012 at 11:30 pm

Thanks so much for watching the video – and coming to the site to comment on it. I appreciate it a lot. Getting a snazzy intro to my future YouTube videos is definitely in the plan. That’s a generous offer – I would love to check out your work. Shoot me an e-mail.

Garris Varner September 25, 2012 at 6:12 pm

I am definitely going to read everything that I can and follow your steps. You are now going to be my coach to get there. I am also going to begin training physically. I am hoping to get my weight down to at least 165 and maybe 150 from 195. I am excited and eagerly anticipating the video training video. I am working on my story and actually don’t know which way to go because I have more than one option. Maybe one day we will be alumni together. Hoorah!
Kind regards
Garris Varner

Devin Caraway September 26, 2012 at 1:20 am

Wow this videos great! The description of “Johnny” kinda got me thinking! Like I should make it interesting not just boring! Lol

Josh October 3, 2012 at 3:03 am

Thanks for the massive help in creating a great video and application.

Kristie April 27, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Question: Now that they offer online application, how can you go into great detail?

Rachel Cambre May 7, 2013 at 2:31 pm

OMG Dan…. Have I told you lately that I love you,,, LOL… No but really.. I’ve been watching BB since it first came on so I love the game.. Your tips and stuff have really helped me out… I am kinda slow with the internet stuff but hey better late than never right? Thanks for doing this stuff… My book should be here on the 9th I will let ya know what I think….