I’m very excited to release this 3 part Podcast Series because it is going to help you tremendously!
In this Podcast you are going to get to hear the amazing 11 year casting story of Troy “Troyzan” Robertson from Survivor One World. It is truly a one in a million story that you have to hear for yourself to believe.
If you think you’ve had a rough go at trying to get on Reality TV, Troy’s story will inspire and motivate you to keep on applying.
You can listen to the podcast right here on the website by clicking gray play button above or you can download it right from the link below to listen on your computer or iPod.
The Podcast is also available in iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking this link.
All Podcasts are recorded in one take, no re-dos or anything.
The reason I am doing this is because I want to record a Podcast as if I was directly talking to you in a conversation. Not a glossed over edited unrealistic conversation. When edits come into play, the human element and error is lost.
What Is In This Episode (Part 1 of 3):
- Find out the RIDICULOUS number of times Troy applied for Survivor
- Get an inside perspective on his earliest audition videos
- Hear about his first experience in the Semi-Final stage of casting
- Learn how Troy dealt with his first casting rejection
Links Mentioned in this Podcast Series:
- Troy Roberston Photography
- Join Troy on an Alaskan Adventure At The Icy Bay Lodge
- Team Troyzan Swag
- Troy’s Personal Twitter Account
The next Podcast is part 2 of Troy’s casting story. Learn how Troy navigated his first Finals process and what went wrong while he was there.